Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Easy & Delicious Berry Smoothie


I cannot think of a better way to cool down on a hot summer day than treating yourself to a healthy fruit smoothie! It is so incredibly easy and healthy (especially for those who hate drinking milk)!
Here is what you'll need:
-frozen berries (today I used blueberries and raspberries. If you're not into sour tastes, then I suggest using fruits that are naturally sweet)
-One cup of milk
And that's it! Blend them altogether in a blender, and there you have it!
Defnitely add more fruit if you find there isn't much taste. I didn't use any type of sugars to sweeten it, since I enjoy tasting the fruit more than added sugars. So refreshing!
What are your suggestions to stay cool during the hot summers months? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment